Saturday, April 11, 2015

city versus campus: the final weeks

city: only five weeks left of freshman year? I don't know how time went by so quickly; I can still remember the sunday I moved in in perfect detail. 

over the past few months I can't believe the things I have done. I have mixed feelings about freshman year as I look back. I won't say that everything was perfect; it's hard to be away from my safety net back home. but I would never give up the memories I have made and the things I have learned including its okay not to know everything and to go with the flow more often.


these last few weeks will hopefully be filled with even more great things as I keep hoping that spring will finally stay.






campus: I can't believe freshman year is almost over. may 9th and I'm out. when I think about it now, I realize it flew by. sometimes when I was living it though, it seemed to go by unbearably slowly.
it was my first time truly away from my parents and my home friends. but I'm coming home for the summer with a bunch of new experiences, friends, and a boyfriend (how'd that happen?)

I have learned that I need to start pushing myself to take risks. I am actively working on not being afraid of minor consequences. I also learned a few things in my classes.

in the final few weeks, I really just want to enjoy it. maybe I could make a new friend? or maybe I can volunteer in class a little more -- even if I'm embarrassed to be wrong. but the most of what I want out of these last few weeks is a great GPA.


until the next, chels and tc

No comments:

Post a Comment